Mathematics Tutor in Singapore
The Math Tutor
Hello! I am Dr Loo, a full time mathematics tutor in Singapore and at the same time a statistics tutor in Singapore. I do provide math tuition service in Singapore for those who look for Singapore O-level math tutor, Singapore JC Math tutor and other mathematics and statistics subjects.
I am a PhD holder with finance major (Best Postgraduate Award recipient) and holding a master degree in applied statistics (Distinction). As of 2020, I have accumulated 8 years of teaching experience in teaching mathematics related classes for secondary and tertiary level.
Also, I have published 5 articles on application of statistics and machine learning concept in international peer reviewed journals.
Area of Expertise
Regarding the math tuition service I provide in Singapore, it comprises of different syllabus. For instance, I do teach secondary math tuition and others math tuition such as:
- Singapore O-level mathematics tuition
- Junior college (JC) H2 mathematics tuition,
- Undergraduate statistics tuition
- Postgraduate statistics tuition
On top of my math teaching experience, there were various of educational related training I have received to teach tertiary level. These has trained me to teach effectively under tertiary setting and also supervising postgraduate students in conducting research. Thus, I would be confident that I can communicate effectively in transfering my knowledge to any students who join my math home class including those who are attending my Singapore O-level math tuition class and H1 math tuition and H2 math tuition.
For further enquiry about my math tuition in Singapore, you may contact me (Dr Loo) through SMS/Whatsapp/Telegram at +65-85483705 to arrange for a discussion.
Mathematics Tuition in Singapore
For those who are interested on my maths tutoring services in Singapore, my mode of tuition comes in different setting, this includes:
After being an educator in education sector for more than 8 years, I have held various positions other than being a mathematics tuition teacher. Below are some of the other teaching roles I involved before:
- Assistant professor (University)
- Mathematics & Statistics Advisor (University)
- Part time lecturer (University)
- International School Math Teacher for secondary level
Characteristics of My Math Lessons
I have developed my own unique teaching approach in order to maximize the learning potentials of my students. Below are some of my teaching approaches:
- Teaching individual solve math problem in structure way
- Approach math equation in a better way
- It is important to understand the question correctly and knowing how to solve it precisely
- During the math class, a teacher will help to build the right math skills on student to identify the problem and explain the better way to approach a problem
Importance of Learning Mathematics
Mathematics is the study of numbers, shapes and patterns. It involves a varies of math topics with various application in our real life. There are many application of mathematics in real life. One of the examples is the application of mathematics in financial management. In the matter related to loan or an investment, a basic understanding of higher math such as in determining interest rate, loan repayment and also investment return. Even in home decoration, you would need to know how to calculate the area when installing tiles in a dining room.
Scope of my mathematics tuition services in Singapore
My current teaching focus is deveoted to secondary school math tuition, A-level math tuition and university math tuition. From the past I have dealed with many of the students in secondary school and university who are struggling in improving their quantitative literacy. Thus, I would hope to use the experience I gain to help other students who need such mentoring as well.
Secondary Maths Tuition in Singapore
- Singapore O-level Elementary Mathematics Tuition
- Singapore O-level Additional Mathematics Tuition
- IGCSE Mathematics Tuition
Singapore JC A-level Math Tuition
Other Math Tuition Syllabus
- IP Mathematics Tuition
- IB Mathematics Tuition
- Foundation Mathematics Tuition
- Diploma Mathematics Tuition
- Undergraduate Statistics Tuition
- Postgraduate Statistics Tuition
University Math Tuition
- Statistics Tuition in Singapore
- Business Statistics Tuition in Singapore
- Psychology Statistics Tuition in Singapore
- Quantitative Data Analysis Tuition
- Mathematics & Statistics tuition for computer science
- Mathematics & Statistics tuition for finance
- Business Mathematics Tuition
- Operations Research Math Tuition
- Mathematical Economics Tuition Singapore
1. Mathematics Intensive Group Tuition Services in Singapore
My mathematics group tuition class in Singapore aims to provide intensive focus on the students on a small group basis. Below are some further information about my mathematics tutoring class:
|Terms & Conditions||
Benefits of Taking My Mathematics Intensive Group Tuition Class
- Students receives high focus from tutor compared to large group tuition class.
- Professional & Experience tutor.
- Convenient location – Near to MRT station.
2. Online Mathematics Tuition Services
If you prefer to have tuition anytime and anywhere. An online platform can be suitable to your needs. I also provide online tutoring service for mathematics and statistics as well. Lessons are conducted through video chat and a virtual whiteboard with file sharing functions. On the other hand, for those who get used to face to face mathematics tuition. Online math tuition can serve as additional solution for parents and students to meet their learning goals.
Being an online math tuition teacher, I have 3 years of online teaching experience and I believe this could be invaluable to help the students to acquire mathematical knowledge through online platform.
My online math tuition services are provided in the form of 1-to-1 and also small group basis. Below are some further information about my online mathematics tutoring services:
|Terms & Conditions||
Benefits of Taking My Mathematics Online Tuition
- Saving transportation time & cost.
- Conducted by experience math tuition teacher with 3 years online teaching experience.
- More choices of tuition modes and lower cost.
- Could be a better alternative to many students during this COVID-19 times.
Mathematics Home Tuition Services in Singapore
My mathematics home tuition services provides private math tutoring in Singapore as well as a statistics tutor one 1-to-1 and also small group basis. For those who would like to engage me as their mathematics home tutor in Singapore, below are some further information about my mathematics home tutoring services:
|Terms & Conditions||
Benefits of Taking My Mathematics Home Tuition
- Currently, my private tutoring services is covering most of the places in Singapore. As such, I would be traveling place thus you don’t have to worry about transportation. In addition, the class time would be arranged at a time that give a mutually convenient between us.
- At the moment, my focus is to provide mathematics and statistics tuition.
- My mathematics home tuition aims to help students to achieve their full academic potential by giving them the option of private tuition.
About Dr Loo’s Math Specialist Tuition Services
Dr Loo’s Math Specialist Tuition Services focus on provide mathematics tuition in Singapore for secondary math & A-level maths. These includes O-level math tuition and JC math tuition. You can choose to either my online math tuition class in Singapore or my O-level mathematics tuition class in Singapore.