AP Calculus Tutor Singapore
I am a full time AP Calculus tutor in Singapore who provides AP Calculus home tutoring and online AP Calculus private tutoring service. My highest qualification is PhD (I hold PhD in Management, Major Finance, Best Postgraduate Student Award recipient).
As of 2020, I have accumulated 8 years of teaching experience on delivering mathematics and statistics subjects for secondary and tertiary level. Previously I have held different academic position such as assistant professor, mathematics and statistics advisor, mathematics teacher, mathematics tutor and statistics tutor.
In addition, I have received teaching related training under tertiary setting and also training on supervising postgraduate research. Consequently, I am well versed of different teaching methodologies and how to guide a student to along towards a better academic achievement. This has made me to be more confident for being a competent math tutor to teach you business statistics tuition in Singapore.
Other than providing mathematics tuition in Singapore, I am also teaching statistics tuition in Singapore. You may contact me as well if you are looking for O-level math tutor, JC H1 math tutor or JC H2 math tutor.
AP Calculus Tutor’s Profile
1. Doctoral Degree
PhD in Management (Major in finance), UTM
- Best Postgraduate Student Award recipient
- Published 3 research articles on international peer reviewed journal
2. Master degree
Master in Applied Statistics, UM
- 8 years of teaching experience (as of 2020) on delivering mathematics and statistics.
- Taught level: secondary school, undergraduate degree, honor degree, master student until PhD candidates.
Articles Published on International Peer Reviewed Journal
Educational Training Attended
- Received teaching related training under tertiary setting
- Also received training on supervising postgraduate research
My Statistics Tutoring and Consultation Experience
- Providing professional consultation to academic staff in university (lecturer until professor) on issue pertaining to statistical data analysis for their research.
- Dealing with research students (honor thesis, master students, PhD students) by advice them on their research design, ethic application, data collection and quantitative data analysis.
- Dealing with students who face difficulty on learning mathematics and statistics and students who would like to do excel in mathematics and statistics subject.
- Meeting with academic staff in finding solutions for helping the students learning mathematics and statistics in a better way.
- Teaching statistics as private tutor, lecturer and assistant professor.
- Understanding the statistics courses structure being taught in different discipline such as: business statistics, psychology statistics, financial statistics etc.
- Teaching statistical data analysis using various softwares (eg. SPSS, AMOS, R etc).
- Publication track records on research.
Testimonial from Students
AP Calculus Tuition Singapore by Dr Loo
AP Calculus cover mostly on the concepts, methods, and applications of differential and integral calculus. Student will work to understand the theoretical basis and solve problems by applying their knowledge and skills. For those who are looking for AP Calculus tutor in Singapore, you may contact me for getting AP Calculus Tuition in Singapore.
My AP Calculus Tuition Syllabus Coverage
My AP Calculus tutoring services is covering for those who are taking the following syllabus.
- Limits and Continuity
- Differentiation: Definition and Fundamental Properties
- Differentiation: Composite, Implicit and Inverse Function
- Contextual Applications of Differentiation
- Analytical Application of Differentiation
- Integration and Accumulation of Change
- Differential Equations
- Application of Integration
- Parametric Equations, Polar Coordinates and Vector Valued Functions
- Infinite Sequences and Series
When teaching mathematics, my teaching philosophy is to provide my students a comprehensive understanding for all the required AP Calculus concept which will eventually enable the student to be competent to deal with various statistical analysis problems. Thus, if you are looking for AP Calculus tuition in Singapore, then you may scroll down further to read more about my AP Calculus tuition service.
Types of my Singapore AP Calculus Tuition
- AP Calculus Home Tuition in Singapore
- AP Calculus Online Tutoring
- AP Calculus Group Tuition
1. AP Calculus Home Tuition in Singapore
In my AP Calculus home tuition classes, my objective is to address the difficulties commonly encountered by students. Therefore, each lesson is being organized such that it will be well-structured and delivered systematically to meet the learning needs of the students.
Benefit of taking AP Calculus private tuition
- Convenience for students
- Detailed feedback
- Personalised attention from tutor
- Learning at own pace
- Minimal distractions
- One-to-one AP Calculus private tutoring.
- 2 hours per class.
- One class per week.
At student’s place.
2. Online Tuition for AP Calculus
With the advancement of technology, AP Calculus online tuition is now possible. Students can get the help out of the tutor with their statistical knowledge progression in front of the computer. As statistics tutor, I have also been trained before in providing online tuition. To date, I have 3 years online mathematics & statistics teaching experience in providing online math tuition and also online statistics tuition.
Benefit of taking online AP Calculus tuition
- Comfortable learning environment where students just need a computer with webcam and microphone in order to attend the class.
- Lower cost, my online business statistics tuition class’s fee would be cheaper than the face to face class.
- One-to-one calculus private tutoring.
- Small group (4 – 7 students per session)
Online Statistics Class Duration
- 2 hours per class.
- One class per week.
Contact me for my AP Calculus Tutoring Services in Singapore
If you are interested to have AP Calculus tuition class with me, please SMS/Whatsapp/Wechat me at +65-85483705 to arrange for a phone discussion.
PROS AND CONS OF PRIVATE STATISTICS TUITION
Sometimes it could be difficult to choose whether to take a private statistics tuition class or join a group tuition. I would like to offer some of my advice regarding the selection. The tutor only has one student to teach in a private statistics tuition class. Thus, the tutor would be able to give the full focus to the student. In addition, the structure of a class and how a lesson is being delivery will be customized according to the pace of the student.
However, the cost of private statistics tuition is normally more expensive than group tuition class.
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. (Scopus-Cited)