Secondary N-level Math Year End Catch-up Program December 2020
About my N-level Maths Year End Refreshment & Revision Workshop
For students who about to take N-level math exam, it is important to have a solid understanding on the previous math topics. Thus, I have designed this N-level maths revision program for N-level students to improve their understanding on N-level math on topical basis during the holiday break. This is meant to prepare students to have a more solid foundation for the N-level math topics they have learnt and eventually be more confident on N-level math. The N-level maths revision & refreshment program will be run during the December 2020 school holiday. You may refer to this link for more information about my N-level Math Year End catch-up program.
For those who are encouraged to join the N-level Math Year End Catch Up Class
- Who feel themself are not still confident on the N-level Math
- Who would like to have a refreshment on what they have learnt on N-level Math
Beside the year end N-level1 math refreshment class, I do also provide regular N-level math tuition in Singapore, online N-level math tuition and N-level math exam revision class.
N-Level Math Catch-up Class Size
- Max 30 participants
N-Level Math Catch-up Class Duration
- 3 hours per sessions.
N-Level Math Catch-up Class Tutoring Subjects
- Singapore N-Level Math
N-Level Math Catch-up Tuition Fees
- S$59/session (2 hours)
- S$79/session (3 hours)
- December 2020
My mathematics tutoring and consultation experience
- Dealing with students (secondary & university) who face difficulty on learning mathematics and students who would like to excel in mathematics and statistics subject.
- Meeting with academic staff in university as mathematics & statistics advisor in finding solutions for helping the students learning mathematics and statistics in a better way.
- Teaching mathematics as private tutor, teacher and university lecturer.
- Teaching how the statistical data analysis using various softwares (eg. SPSS, AMOS, R etc).
- Conducting academic research with successful publication track records.
- Providing professional consultation to academic staff in university (lecturer until professor) on issue pertaining to statistical data analysis on research.
- Dealing with research students (honor thesis, master students, clinical psychology, PhD students) by advice them on their research design, ethic application, data collection and quantitative data analysis.
About the N-Level Math Tutor – Dr Loo
I am a PhD holder with 8 years of teaching experience at secondary school and university. My expertizes are mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance and machine learning.
Currently I do provide consultation and private tuition in Singapore. For those who are looking for math tutor in Singapore or statistics tutor in Singapore, please feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (SMS/Whatsapp/Telegram).
Some of the math tuition in Singapore I provide includes O-level math tuition and also JC Math Tuition (H1 Math Tuition & H2 Math Tuition). On the other hand, my statistics tuition in Singapore mostly focus on pre-university level until postgraduate level.
Upcoming N-Level Math December 2020 Holiday Refreshment Class
If you are anticipate to join my N-Level Maths Refreshment & Revision workshop, kindly refer to the scheduled catch-up refreshment classes as shown below. Howeverm if any maths topic of your interests is not listed below or it doesn’t match your timing, please feel free to contact me to register your interest and I will let you know if there is a new class available.