Operations Research Mathematics Tutor Singapore
I am a full time Operations Research mathematics tutor in Singapore who provides Operations Research mathematics home tutoring and online tutoring service. My highest qualification is PhD (I hold PhD in Management, Major Finance, Best Postgraduate Student Award recipient).
As of 2020, I have accumulated 8 years of teaching experience on delivering mathematics and statistics subjects for secondary and tertiary level. Previously I have held different academic position such as assistant professor, mathematics and statistics advisor, mathematics teacher, mathematics tutor and statistics tutor.
In addition, I have received teaching related training under tertiary setting and also training on supervising postgraduate research. Consequently, I am well versed of different teaching methodologies and how to guide a student to along towards a better academic achievement. This has made me to be more confident for being a competent math tutor to teach you Operations Research mathematics tuition in Singapore.
Other than providing statistics tuition in Singapore, I am also teaching mathematics tuition in Singapore. You may contact me as well if you are looking for O-level math tutor, JC H1 math tutor or JC H2 math tutor.
Operations Research Mathematics Tutor’s Profile
1. Doctoral Degree
PhD in Management (Major in finance), UTM
- Best Postgraduate Student Award recipient
- Published 3 research articles on international peer reviewed journal
2. Master degree
Master in Applied Statistics, UM
- 8 years of teaching experience on delivering mathematics and statistics.
- Taught level: secondary school, undergraduate degree, honor degree, master student until PhD candidates.
Educational Training Attended
- Received teaching related training under tertiary setting
- Also received training on supervising postgraduate research
Operations Research mathematics Tuition Singapore
When taking a Operations Research mathematics subject, this normally involve learning knowledge in solving problems in different environments that needs dicisions. Its applications include science, engineering, economics, industry etc. A deep understanding on mathematical modelling is required to solve the reallife problems and obtaining the right solution. Thus, the skills on choosing appropriate solution technique for a given formulations is important. There are various kind of mathematical topics students can encounter when learning operations research. This includes linear programming, network flow problems, transportation, assignment etc.
For those who are looking for Operations Research Mathematics tutor in Singapore, I provide Operations Research Mathematics Tuition in Singapore. Statistics knowledge lays an important foundation for an undergraduate students and postgraduate students to have enough quantitative data analysis skills. For those who are statistics tutor for your undergraduate & postgraduate course, if you are interested you may approach me for my statistics private tutoring service. Other than being a statistics tutor in Singapore, I also teach JC H2 Statistics Tuition as well as mathematics tuition in Singapore. My mathematics tuition covers O-level A-math tuition, JC H1 Math tuition and also JC H2 Math Tuition.
My Singapore Operations Research mathematics Tuition Syllabus Coverage
My Operations Research mathematics tutoring services is covering for those who are taking the following syllabus.
- Linear programming
- Network flow problems
When teaching mathematics, my teaching philosophy is to provide my students a comprehensive understanding for all the required Operations Research mathematics concept which will eventually enable the student to be competent to deal with various mathematical analysis problems. Thus, if you are looking for Operations Research Mathematics tuition in Singapore, then you may scroll down further to read more about my Operations Research Mathematics tuition service.
Types of my Singapore Operations Research mathematics Tuition
- Operations Research mathematics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Online Operations Research mathematics Tutoring
- Blended Learning approach
1. Operations Research mathematics Home Tuition in Singapore
In my Operations Research mathematics home tuition classes, my objective is to address the difficulties commonly encountered by students. Therefore, each lesson is being organized such that it will be well-structured and delivered systematically to meet the learning needs of the students.
Benefit of taking Operations Research math private tuition
- Convenience for students
- Detailed feedback
- Personalised attention from tutor
- Learning at own pace
- Minimal distractions
- One-to-one Operations Research math private tutoring.
- 2 hours per class.
- One class per week.
Related Home Tutoring Services Provided
- H2 Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Foundation Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Diploma Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Undergraduate Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Business Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Psychology Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Postgraduate Research Statistics Home Tuition in Singapore
- Please contact me to ask about the math home tuition fees.
At student’s place.
2. Online Tuition for Operations Research math
With the advancement of technology, Operations Research math online tuition is now possible. Students can get the help out of the tutor with their math knowledge progression in front of the computer. As statistics tutor, I have also been trained before in providing online tuition. To date, I have 3 years online mathematics & statistics teaching experience in providing online math tuition and also online statistics tuition.
Benefit of taking online Operations Research math tuition
- Comfortable learning environment where students just need a computer with webcam and microphone in order to attend the class.
- Lower cost, my online business statistics tuition class’s fee would be cheaper than the face to face class.
- One-to-one math private tutoring.
- Small group (3 – 6 students per session)
Online Math Class Duration
- 2 hours per class.
- One class per week.
Related Online Statistics Tutoring Subjects
- H2 Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Foundation Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Diploma Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Undergraduate Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Business Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Psychology Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Postgraduate Research Statistics Online Tuition in Singapore
- Please contact me to ask about the math online tuition fees.
Online platform eg. Microsoft Team
PROS AND CONS OF PRIVATE TUITION
Sometimes it could be difficult to choose whether to take a private statistics tuition class or join a group tuition. I would like to offer some of my advice regarding the selection. The tutor only has one student to teach in a private statistics tuition class. Thus, the tutor would be able to give the full focus to the student. In addition, the structure of a class and how a lesson is being delivery will be customized according to the pace of the student.
However, the cost of private statistics tuition is normally more expensive than group tuition class.