Solve the following questions.
- 3x = 25
- log3x = 2
- x = 1.3979/0.4771 = 2.929
- x = 0.69897/0.4771 = 1.465
- If you remember the laws of logarithms, you may notice that sometimes logarithms expression can be written in different ways.
- You may see from below on how the logarithm expression can be simplied (eg. when logorithms with same base be added or subtracted from one another).
The laws of logarithms
- logam + logan = loga(m * n) = logamn
- logam – logan = loga(m / n)
- logamb = b*logam
- loga1 = 0
- logaa = 1
- alogax = x
- logax = logbx/logba
About the Math Tutor - Dr Loo
I am a PhD holder with 8 years of teaching experience at secondary school and university. My expertizes are mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance and machine learning.
Currently I do provide consultation and private tuition in Singapore. For those who are looking for math tutor in Singapore or statistics tutor in Singapore, please feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (SMS/Whatsapp/Telegram).
Some of the math tuition in Singapore I provide includes O-level math tuition and also JC Math Tuition (H1 Math Tuition & H2 Math Tuition). On the other hand, my statistics tuition in Singapore mostly focus on pre-university level until postgraduate level. For those who prefer online tutoring service, the online O-level math tuition and online JC math tuition are also available.
For those who are looking for math tution in Singapore
Need help with this topic? I do provide mathematics home tuition in Singapore for O-level math and also JC H2 math. In addition, online math tutoring is available as well. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know further.